SkyTouch Security Best Practices – SkyTouch Technology
At SkyTouch Technology, we follow security best practices to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our systems.
Here’s just a couple of examples of how we stay up to date with security.
On a regular basis we . . .
- scan our environment and partner with third parties to test, identify, and remediate vulnerabilities.
- update our systems with the latest security patches.
While we are doing our part at SkyTouch, it’s critical that you keep security top-of-mind at your property as well. Some steps you can take include . . .
- ensuring your computers are up to date on virus scanning software.
- keeping your browser and operating systems up to date.
- securing passwords. This includes avoiding password sharing among employees and training them to recognize and avoid phishing attacks – schemes designed to steal user data, including login credentials and credit card numbers – Phishing attacks are becoming more and more common, and training your employees to recognize them is paramount to ensuring your data is safe and secure.
Keeping these best practices top-of-mind will help ensure you and your guest’s confidentiality and security year-round.